Great content for your website
Web content is the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of the user experience on websites. It may include, among other things: text, images, sound, video, animation and links to social media and blog / news sites.
Keep your website up to date with fresh content – spruce up your image. Pagemonger can create unique content for your website, giving you, your content and product a fresh feel and perspective.
Pagemonger can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, they can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, they can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. Using a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
Contact Pagemonger for a FREE quote
You can pay to get to the top but is this the best way forward? People probably click “organic search results” more often than paid ads – this could be for a number of reasons but as the end user becomes more savvy he has become more cynical about the tightening grip search engines have. Read more…
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162040/Unemployment-falls-slightly-2-6million-number-people-claiming-benefits-rises.html#ixzz1yLPwd9ao
Do you care if products are designed or manufactured in Britain by British firms? All North Devon Web updating services, optimisation and services are carried out in the United Kingdom – Contact for a FREE quote and support British industry.
- They will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- They can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Their services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- They can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- They can take the strain.
Contact them for a FREE quote
- The Internet is a tool that connects you with businesses and people and smart businesses, communicate with their clients directly, elevate their online charisma, and boost their sales; they stay in front of the curve and their rivals.
- All this is achievable by using the Internet to its full marketing, and interaction potential. Try your hand at real search engine optimisation, look at your site and fix those broken links, update the content, sort out the keywords and phrases. Harnessing the power of the Internet to improve your website’s rank in the search engine results pages is a way to achieve your dreams.
- Be more positive and proactive with your time, improve and inspire, corral your visitors and steer them towards your products. Create a cage that keeps them locked into your site; tame them so they don’t want to leave. Set your traps carefully and take money from your visitors.
Contact North Devon Web for a FREE quote – they are based in the UK
Do you care if products are designed or manufactured in Britain by British firms? All our web updating services, optimisation and services …
If you already have an obituary, memorial page or tribute on Facebook, why not add a free link to this site. In Memory Of has a c…
Sitemap of festival website. West Buckland Festival 2009 Events – North Devon West Buckland Festival – North Devon – Your Art Exhibiti…
Contact us for a FREE quote if you want us to help you succeed and win the race. We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs a…
Get your book blog, store or personal website noticed and listed in directories and search engines – a good blog and website sells products and dreams. Our team at North Devon Web can provide a full range of services that will help you achieve your goals. We can repair and add new exciting features and functionality to your site. Whether your project will take minutes or hours, we are available to help you each step of the way. ‘Green’ web site – hosting is available from us.
Contact us for a FREE quote for special Summer deals for authors during 2012
To celebrate the start of summer and the Jubilee and the (sporadic) sunshine, The download onto your Kindle/iPad/whatever for £1.99.is currently on special offer and available to
The photo above was the inspiration for the book – although the beach huts at Everdene are slightly larger and more luxurious – call it artistic license!
At many seaside resorts, Beach Huts are arranged in one or more ranks along the top of the beach. Depending upon the location, beach huts may be owned privately or may be owned by the local council or similar administrative body. On popular beaches, privately owned beach huts can command substantial prices due to their convenient location, out of all proportion to their size and amenity.
Oil paint and household paint on board Re blogged from my art and my disease: Do people make impulse ART purchases on the I…
During the Internet boom of the early 2000s small independent companies not only had to deal with the new medium of ‘online business’ but…
We cannot recommend this article more… because if you are serious about Internet marketing then you really have to get involved wi…
Beach huts: seaside chalet chic (telegraph.co.uk)
Number 4 in Top Blogs for Online Marketing for January 2012 on http://www.ebuzzing.co.uk
Links to Green hosting and design and the optimization of websites. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and related issues. Solar Power and Green Energy.
#SEO – track the flow Listen to your website visitors, track their movements, don’t let the suspects leave the scene – become a detective.
- Duchamp: I would have wanted to work, but deep down I’m enormously lazy. I like living, breathing, better than working. I don’t think that the work I’ve done can have any social importance whatsoever in the future. Therefore if you wish, my art would be that of living: each second, each breath is a work which is inscribed nowhere, which is neither visual nor cerebral. It is a sort of constant euphoria.
I have always believed that there is a lot to learn from the history of art. Artists and their crazy approach to their artworks are sometimes similar to a maverick approach to business. But why is keeping things going always the problem? Why is sustainability so difficult?
It is all about survival and creating strategies that make things easier. History books are full of accounts of survival and victory over wars of attrition, apply the solution to your entrenchment. Take control and be the dictator of your own destiny. The alternative is to sink deeper into depression and become overwhelmed and worn down by the prospect of carrying on – to the point of collapse.
Contact us for a FREE quote
We can install, manage and maintain your website or a shopping cart for you and we can do all this on one of our green servers. We can also do the same for your blog using one of our favorite tools, WordPress. This free blogging tool is as an easy and extremely effective way of enhancing your web presence and business. To maintain a successful blog it is important to know your subject and to constantly expand your own personal knowledge. A blog is another marketing strategy used for increasing a site’s relevance, by second guessing what people search for when using a search engine. It is important to write your posts using ‘good’ keywords.
- This Window: I would have wanted to work, but deep down I’m enormously lazy. I like living, breathing, better than working. I don’t think that the work I’ve done can have any social importance whatsoever in the future. Therefore if you wish, my art would be that of living: each second, each breath is a work which is inscribed nowhere, which is neither visual nor cerebral. It is a sort of constant futility.