Become a guest blogger:
Add your YouTube video and get free links
If you already have an obituary, memorial page or tribute on Facebook, why not add a free link to this site. In Memory Of has a c…
Looking into the future I wish I had a crystal ball so I could predict what will be the next trend – will Facebook and Twitter crash…
From the blog of StumbleUpon: We’re always looking for new opportunities to bring the surprise-filled Stumbling experience you love to more devices and platforms. Starting today, we are pleased to bring you a great Stumbling experience on Windows 8 Release Preview, available now in the … Continue reading
With the StumbleUpon app for Windows 8 Preview you can:
- Stumble seamlessly – Discover great web pages, photos, videos and more in an immersive full-screen experience.
- Share with anyone – Share the content you discover with other Stumblers or with people using other Metro-style apps using the Share charm.
- View your Likes – Quickly browse through your Likes in a visually rich grid view.
- Explore specific interests – Enter a word or phrase using the in Search charm to discover related pages via StumbleUpon’s Explore Box.
- Preview Stumbles – You can snap the StumbleUpon app and view recommended Stumbles, even when you’re using another app.
- Stay Connected – See recommended Stumbles directly in the StumbleUpon tile before launching the app.
We cannot recommend this article more… because if you are serious about Internet marketing then you really have to get involved…
The StumbleUpon app for the iPhone and iPad is a simple idea and an extension of the StumbleUpon.com website. This app is a great little mobile tool for helping with optimization of websites and tracking popular pages. You can see in an instant what your favorite ‘stumble’ is doing by click counting and watching trends. Your mobile account is automatically synced with your web account so you can browse your Likes anytime on either platform, enabling you to share your interesting finds with anyone via email, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter and others. This is a very useful addition to my app collection and it works perfectly side by side with my WordPress app. Read more…
Contact us for a FREE quote if you want us to help you maintain your success.
You suddenly wake up one morning and realize your business is a total success, all the hopes and dreams, the hard work and pain has paid off – BIG TIME.
You have the latest iPhone, the latest Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, the Art on the wall and the biggest Cartier watch in the world; you suddenly have more Twitter followers and Facebook friends (who want to bask in the heat of your shadow) but all this proof of success is dismissed in your head and self perceived as just luck, timing, or a result of deceiving others into thinking you are more intelligent and competent than you actually are.
This fear of being found out is a natural process, you eventually get over it.
…Psychologists call this ‘Imposter Syndrome’ — or the nagging feeling that we haven’t really earned our success. It’s astonishingly common: raise the subject in any circle of friends, and confessions will tumble forth.
Veronica Henry (best selling author, TV script writer and features writer) explains: ‘Lots of people envy the ability to write, and so think you’re a genius, and you sit there and think: “No, I’m not!”. That leads you to think: “Am I a fraud? Am I lucky? Am I just hard-working?” You flip between feeling very confident and then not at all.’…
North Devon Web would like to offer you the chance of becoming a guest writer on sitemaps-xml.com!
Stay in North Devon for a country break…
- Counrty House with Bed and Breakfast – Near Exmoor, North Devon
- Bed and Breakfast – North Devon
- Bracken House – Terms and Conditions
- Bracken House – Access Statement
- Bracken House – Contact Details
- Bratton Fleming Bed and Breakfast – Sitemap
- Visitors Comments – Bracken House North Devon
- Long term countryside lets – North Devon
- Bracken House – About Us
- Business success or fraud? (sitemaps-xml.com)
Your Profile – First impressions mean everything and presenting a positive profile is the top priority, you need to divulge as much information about yourself as you can to make your ‘friends’ feel comfortable – as though they know you in real life, use your first name and a real profile picture. It is all about creating a confident network, were people have faith in you.
Positivity is better than Negativity – Be positive about yourself and your brand. Bring new, interesting and accurate information to blogs and discussion groups. Give quality feedback and try to be helpful to other users – always try to be positive and upbeat. This is possibly the best tip.
Be There – Get noticed. Join all popular networks like facebook, twitter, wordpress, blogger etc. – creating as many different connections as you can is the key to online success. Search through interests to build your social media marketing network.
Brand Image? – Every word you write affects your brand, followers and ‘quoters’ will dump you if you make a mistake. This strategy might not sell your products but you will come out of the experience as a ‘nice guy’ and you never know you might make a small amount of cash out of it.
But do social Networks really work?
This constant bombardment of self promotion from twitter, facebook etc. is driving me nuts. The Internet is a more sophisticated tool than this. It is a travesty to allow it to become a vehicle for pure unadulterated, egotistical spam.
Not only has the cash in our pockets been devalued but the products we promote are being devalued by the abuse of the tools the Internet provides – this has been so since the first birth pangs of our almighty WEB. Spam is spam, not promotion.
The only thing that reads this garbage is Google – The penny has dropped…
North Devon Web can help you with setting up a small business website powered by WordPress. North Devon Web belongs to a network of websites that host in a green way. North Devon Web is helping to prevent the release of 2,660 metric tons of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere each year by hosting on ‘Green Servers’ – as a result, the network’s energy efficiency is equivalent to planting approximately 2,390 acres of trees, not driving 6.1 million miles, or removing 510 cars from the road. We are here to help you stay in business .
We can write great content for your website and be green about it…
WE can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
Our other services:
- We will update your website from £1.00 a page.
- We can host your site with a webpage from £30.00 per year. (This does not include buying the domain – but we can organise this for you.)
- Our services include free optimisation and submission to search engines including Google for our hosted clients.
- We can build you a Google friendly sitemap and submit it to them for £2.50.
- We can even make it ‘fancy’ if you like.
Contact us for a FREE quote
- Articles written for other sites (thiswindow.org)
- Articles on business (m4tr.co.uk)
- Green Hosting (sitemaps-xml.com)
- Sitemaps = traffic (+ Green solutions) (m4tr.co.uk)