Contact us for a FREE quote if you want us to help you maintain your success.
You suddenly wake up one morning and realize your business is a total success, all the hopes and dreams, the hard work and pain has paid off – BIG TIME.
You have the latest iPhone, the latest Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe, the Art on the wall and the biggest Cartier watch in the world; you suddenly have more Twitter followers and Facebook friends (who want to bask in the heat of your shadow) but all this proof of success is dismissed in your head and self perceived as just luck, timing, or a result of deceiving others into thinking you are more intelligent and competent than you actually are.
This fear of being found out is a natural process, you eventually get over it.
…Psychologists call this ‘Imposter Syndrome’ — or the nagging feeling that we haven’t really earned our success. It’s astonishingly common: raise the subject in any circle of friends, and confessions will tumble forth.
Veronica Henry (best selling author, TV script writer and features writer) explains: ‘Lots of people envy the ability to write, and so think you’re a genius, and you sit there and think: “No, I’m not!”. That leads you to think: “Am I a fraud? Am I lucky? Am I just hard-working?” You flip between feeling very confident and then not at all.’…
North Devon Web would like to offer you the chance of becoming a guest writer on sitemaps-xml.com!
Stay in North Devon for a country break…
- Counrty House with Bed and Breakfast – Near Exmoor, North Devon
- Bed and Breakfast – North Devon
- Bracken House – Terms and Conditions
- Bracken House – Access Statement
- Bracken House – Contact Details
- Bratton Fleming Bed and Breakfast – Sitemap
- Visitors Comments – Bracken House North Devon
- Long term countryside lets – North Devon
- Bracken House – About Us
- Business success or fraud? (sitemaps-xml.com)