It is easy to blame your #failures on other people
The head of Russia’s beleaguered space program hinted on Tuesday that foreign powers may be behind the string of failures that struck his agency in the past year.
Roskosmos chief Vladimir Popovkin told the Izvestia daily he could not understand why several launches went awry at precisely the moment the spacecraft were traveling through areas invisible to Russian radar. Read More...
It is easy to blame your failures on other people and easier still to bury your head in your hands and give up. If a project is worth doing it is important to invest time, energy and resources.
We can help:
If your marketing, updating and management of your web presence is getting out of hand contact us and we will get your project back under control. We are cheaper than the option of doing nothing!
- We can take control of your content updating.
- We can save you time and money.
- We can guide you through the conception, birth pangs and sustainability of your web presence, we can create content for your website that can help you sell your products or services, we can optimize your site for search engines and submit them to the major players. We use a combination of automated and human processes to help you towards achieving world domination.
- We can provide the UK with a green, ecological and fast web hosting service.
- We can help you get into the blog charts by installing the most powerful blogging tools around.
Contact us for a FREE quote
The expression ‘never keep you eggs in one basket’ is a good bit of metaphorical advice to follow. Search Engine wars are far from over. Make sure your business is visible in the minor league players you never know when the league tables will change. The stranglehold Google currently have over the Internet is possibly not a permanent one.
Keywords make business? As a marketing strategy for increasing a site’s relevance, we have to consider how search algorithms work and what people search for…